UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 8, 2013
DERRICK JOHNSON, PLAINTIFF,
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND ERIC HOLDER, ATTORNEY GENERAL, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Malachy E. Mannion United States District Judge
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, after a review of the record de novo:
(1) Plaintiff's motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis, (Doc. No. 8), is GRANTED.
(2) The report and recommendation, (Doc. No. 5), of Judge Carlson is ADOPTED in its entirety.
(3) Plaintiff's motions to compel discovery, (Doc. Nos. 7 and 15), are DENIED.
(4) Plaintiff's motion for leave to amend his complaint, (Doc. No. 10), is DENIED.
(5) Plaintiff's complaint, (Doc. No. 1), is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.
(6) The clerk of court is directed to CLOSE this case.
Malachy E. Mannion
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.