The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gene E.K. Pratter United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 26th day of April, 2013, it is hereby ORDERED that the Motion to Withdraw filed by Attorneys Albert Saltz and Matthew Matkov (Docket No. 119) is GRANTED.
It is further ORDERED that:
1. All pending motions for summary judgment (Docket Nos. 96, 97, 100) shall be held in abeyance pending the bench trial in this matter.
2. Defendant Catalent Pharma Solutions, LLC shall answer the second amended complaint of Plaintiff AlfaModess Logistics, LLC by May 31, 2013.
3. AlfaModess must retain counsel by September 2, 2013. 4. All parties are to prepare and file with the Clerk of Court their Pretrial Memoranda, in accordance with this Order and Local Rule of Civil Procedure 16.1(c) as follows:
a. Plaintiff(s): on or before Friday, September 27, 2013.*fn1
b. Defendant(s): on or before Tuesday, October 1, 2013.
One (1) copy of each Pretrial Memorandum shall be served on the Court (Chambers, Room 10613) when the original is filed.
5. All trial exhibits shall be marked and exchanged on or before Friday, October 4, 2013.
6. Any party having an objection to: (a) the admissibility of any exhibit based on authenticity; (b) the admissibility for any reason (except relevancy) of any evidence expected to be offered; or (c) the admissibility of any opinion testimony from lay witnesses pursuant to Federal Rule of Evidence 701, shall set forth separately each such objection in their Trial Memorandum. Each objection shall describe with particularity the ground and the authority for the objection.
7. A final pretrial conference will be held with the Honorable Gene E.K. Pratter on Friday, October 18, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in Chambers, Room 10613, United States Courthouse. Lead trial counsel is required to appear at the conference. If trial counsel is on trial in another matter, an attorney in his or her office who is thoroughly familiar with this case is required to appear at the conference.
8. A date certain for trial is set for Monday, October 21, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. The case will be tried non-jury.
9. If any party desires an offer of proof as to any witness or exhibit, that party shall inquire of opposing counsel or unrepresented party prior to trial for such information. If the inquiring party is dissatisfied with any offer provided, such party ...