UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 23, 2013
VERNON AUTREY, PETITIONER,
WARDEN J. THOMAS, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Conaboy
(Magistrate Judge Carlson)
AND NOW, THIS 23rd DAY OF APRIL 2013, FOR THE REASONS SET OUT IN THE CONTEMPORANEOUSLY FILED MEMORANDUM, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Magistrate Judge Carlson's Report and Recommendation (Doc. 27) is adopted in part;
2. Petitioner's Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. 1) is denied;
3. Petitioner's pending motions (Docs. 11, 16, 21) are denied;
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability;
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to close this case.
RICHARD P. CONABOY United States District Judge
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.