IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 22, 2013
SHARON BAKER-BEY, PLAINTIFF,
DELTA SIGMA THETA SORORITY, INC., ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael M. Baylson, U.S.D.J.
ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANTS' MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
AND NOW, this 22nd day of April 2013, upon consideration of Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF 16, 20), Plaintiff's Response (ECF 17, 24), Defendants' Reply (ECF 21), and Plaintiff's Sur-Reponse (ECF 22), and for the reasons stated in a Memorandum of Law to follow on this day, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF 16) is GRANTED.
2. Plainitff's Motion that Summary Judgment Be Denied (ECF 17) is DENIED.
3. Plaintiff's Complaint is DISMISSED.
4. Judgment is ENTERED in favor of Defendant and against Plaintiff.
5. The Clerk shall close this case.
BY THE COURT:
Michael M. Baylson
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.