The opinion of the court was delivered by: A. Richard Caputo United States District Judge
NOW, this 19th day of April, 2013, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Defendants' Motion in Limine (Doc. 394) is GRANTED in part and DENIED in part. Accordingly, it is further ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff Williams' claims against all Defendants are DISMISSED.
2. Plaintiff Williams' Motion to Compel (Doc. 452), Motion for Appointment of Counsel (Doc. 499), and Motion for Medical Records (Doc. 508) are DISMISSED AS MOOT.
3. All claims against Defendant Fouse are DISMISSED.
4. Plaintiffs' Eighth Amendment denial of medical care claims against Defendants Felton and Varner are DISMISSED.
5. Plaintiffs' Eighth Amendment conditions of confinement claims against Defendants Felton and Varner are DISMISSED to the extent that they address issues other than the ventilation system, air quality, and water quality at SCI--Smithfield.
6. The claims for monetary damages raised by Plaintiffs Stewart, Diaz, and Bowen against Defendants Felton and Varner are DISMISSED.
7. Trial in the above-captioned matter will commence with Jury Selection on Monday, August 5, 2013, at 9:30 a.m., Courtroom #4, Federal Building, 228 Walnut Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Trial will begin immediately after a jury is selected. A pretrial scheduling order will follow.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw ...