IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 5, 2013
JOE GARCIA, FERNANDO QUILES, AND DALIA RIVERA MATIAS
2011 LEGISLATIVE REAPPORTIONMENT COMMISSION AND CAROL AICHELE,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: R. Barclay Surrick, J.
AND NOW, this 5th day of April , 2013, it is ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiffs' request for a declaratory judgment is DENIED.
2. Plaintiffs' Motion for Preliminary Injunction (ECF No. 19) is DENIED.
3. Plaintiffs' Request to Convene a Three-Judge Panel (ECF No. 63) is DENIED.
4. Plaintiffs' Request for a Special Election is DENIED.
5. Defendant 2011 Legislative Reapportionment Committee's Motion to Dismiss Plaintiffs' Complaint (ECF No. 20) and Defendant Carol Aichele's Motion to Dismiss Plaintiffs' Complaint (ECF No. 35) are GRANTED.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.