IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 26, 2013
ALISHA K. PORTER, PLAINTIFF
CAROLYN W. COLVIN *FN1 , ACTING COMMISSIONER OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION DEFENDANT AND SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION INTERESTED PARTY
The opinion of the court was delivered by: James Knoll Gardner United States District Judge
NOW, this 26 th day of March, 2013, upon consideration of the following documents:
(1) Decision of Administrative Law Judge Sharon Zanotto dated December 17, 2010;
(2) Complaint filed October 26, 2011;
(3) Answer filed December 29, 2011;
(4) Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review, which brief and statement of issues was filed February 14, 2012;
(5) Defendant's Response to Request for Review of Plaintiff, which response was filed March 19, 2012;
(6) Plaintiff's Reply Brief filed March 29, 2012;
(7) Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge filed February 28, 2013;
(8) Plaintiff's Objections to the Report and Recommendation of David R. Strawbridge, United States Magistrate Judge, which objections were filed March 14, 2013; and after a thorough de novo review of the record in this matter; it appearing that plaintiff's objections to Magistrate Judge Strawbridge's Report and Recommendation are essentially a restatement of the issues raised in Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Plaintiff's Request for Review and are without merit; it further appearing after de novo review of this matter that Magistrate Judge Strawbridge's Report and Recommendation correctly determined the legal and factual issues presented,
IT IS ORDERED that Magistrate Judge Strawbridge's Report and Recommendation is approved and adopted. *fn2
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the decision of the Commissioner is affirmed.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that plaintiff's request for review is denied.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that plaintiff's alternate motion for remand is denied.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Strawbridge are overruled. *fn3
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that judgment is entered in favor of defendant Michael J. Astrue and against plaintiff Alisha K. Porter.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Clerk of Court shall close this civil action for statistical purposes.
BY THE COURT:
James Knoll Gardner