IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 25, 2013
JOAN M. CICCHIELLO, PLAINTIFF,
ANTHONY J. ROSINI, ET. AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Matthew W. Brann United States District Judge
(Magistrate Judge Carlson)
In conformity with the memorandum issued on today's date,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED T1H.AT:
1. United States Magistrate Judge Martin C. Carlson's Report and Recommendation is ADOPTED in full. ( Doc. No. 15)
2. Plaintiff's Motion to Stay Probation is DENIED. (Doc. No. 10).
3. Defendants' Motions to Dismiss are GRANTED. (Doc. Nos. 8 and 12).
4. The complaint is DISMISSED
5. The clerk is directed to close the case file.
Matthew W. Brann
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.