IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 21, 2013
EDITH WEINSTEIN, EXECUTRIX OF THE ESTATE OF IRWIN WEINSTEIN, DECEASED, PLAINTIFF,
KATHLEEN SEBELIUS, SECRETARY OF THE UNITED STATES, DEPT. OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Paul S. Diamond, J.
AND NOW, this 21st day of March, 2013, upon careful and independent consideration of the instant motions, and after review of Magistrate Judge Rice's Report and Recommendation, to which no objections have been filed, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 18) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. No. 12) is DENIED;
3. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. No. 13) is GRANTED;
4. Judgment is entered for Defendant;
5. The Clerk shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
Paul S. Diamond
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.