IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 15, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
AND NOW, this 15th day of March, 2013, upon consideration of the defendant's pro se motion to vacate, set aside, or correct his sentence pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2255 (Document #72), and the government's motion to dismiss (Document #75), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The defendant's motion is DENIED in its entirety without a hearing.
2. The government's motion to dismiss is GRANTED.
3. The defendant's motion for free transcripts (Document #74) is DENIED as moot.
4. As the defendant has failed to make a substantial showing of a denial of any constitutional right, there is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to mark this case CLOSED. BY THE COURT:
Lawrence F. Stengel
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.