IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 12, 2013
THE UNITED STATES, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Ronald L. Buckwalter, S. J.
MEMORANDUM AND ORDER
Plaintiff has filed a Complaint against the United States (Docket No. 1); a Motion for Summary Judgment (Docket No. 4); and a Motion to Proceed, for Pretrial Conference, for Order of Execution, to Provide Legal Assistance, for Order to Enjoin, to Provide Determination of Fact (Docket No. 5). None of these motions have been properly served. See Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 4(i), 4(i)(1)(B) and 4(i)(1)(C). Until such service is effectuated, no duty to respond is imposed upon the defendant.
As to the "motion to provide legal assistance", the plaintiff is directed to answer the attached questionnaire and return the same to the Clerk of Court.
BY THE COURT:
Ronald L. Buckwalter
1. Full name
2. Date of Birth
3. Place of Birth
5. In general, what grades did you receive while in school?
6a. Do you read, write and understand the English language?
6b. Any other language? If yes, which ones?
7a. If you read, how often do you read any of the following:
Books Newspapers Magazines Others 7b. Names of books, magazines and newspapers that you read.
8. Do you watch television? If yes, what do you watch?
9. List all of your prior work experience.
10. List any special skills you have either as a result of formal education or experience.
11. Prior to the present case, how many lawsuits have you filed? List the approximate year of filing, the court in which they were filed and the term and number, if known.
12. Were you represented by an attorney in any of the other lawsuits that you have filed?
13. Do you have access to a law library?
14. Do you have any serious mental or physical illness or disability? If so, please explain.
15. Are you unable to afford private counsel? If YES, fill out attached "Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs" and return along with this completed questionnaire.
Name of Plaintiff
I swear that the answers given in the above questions are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
Signature of Plaintiff
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.