The opinion of the court was delivered by: Ronald L. Buckwalter, S.J.
AND NOW, this 12thday of March, 2013, following a non-jury trial, it is hereby
ORDERED that JUDGMENT IS ENTERED on the claims and counterclaims remaining in this case as follows:
1. With respect to all claims against individual Defendants Sandi Morgan, Haitham Saead, Joseph Mellaci, Elizabeth Sweeney, Lisa Arnsperger, and Qamar Zaman, JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Defendants.
2. With respect to Counts IV (Unauthorized Use of Name in Violation of 42 Pa.C.S. § 8316), V (Invasion of Privacy by Misappropriation of Identity), and VI (Misappropriation of Publicity), JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Plaintiff and against Defendant Edcomm, Inc.
3. With respect to Counts VII (Identity Theft), VIII (Conversion), IX (Tortious Interference With Contract), X (Civil Conspiracy), and XI (Civil Aiding and Abetting), JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Defendant Edcomm, Inc. and against Plaintiff.
4. With respect to Plaintiff's request for punitive damages, JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Defendant Edcomm, Inc. and against Plaintiff.
5. Plaintiff is awarded compensatory damages in the amount ofzero dollars ($0).
6. With respect to Counterclaim Complaint Counts III (Misappropriation), IV (Unfair Competition), and V (Conversion), JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Counterclaim Defendant Eagle and against Counterclaim Plaintiff Edcomm, Inc.
This case is now marked CLOSED.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw ...