IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 22, 2013
THE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA
The opinion of the court was delivered by: David R. Strawbridge United States Magistrate Judge
AND NOW, this 22nd day of February, 2013, upon consideration of Plaintiff's Supplemental Motion for Conditional Certification of her Uniform Maintenance Claim (Doc. 62), Defendant's Memorandum of Law in Opposition to the Plaintiff's Motion for Conditional Certification of her Uniform Maintenance Claim (Doc. 68), and Plaintiff's Reply in Support of Conditional Certification of her Uniform Maintenance Claim (Doc. 71), and for the reasons set out in the Court's Memorandum Opinion of this date, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's supplemental motion for the conditional class certification (Doc. 62) is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART. It is GRANTED as to a class encompassing all non-exempt, Pennsylvania-resident Security Officers and DENIED as to all other employees;
2. David J. Cohen, Esquire of Kolman Ely, P.C. and Thomas More Marrone, Esquire of Caroselli Beachler McTiernan & Conboy, LLC are approved to serve as Class Counsel in this matter;
3. Plaintiff is DIRECTED to file a proposed notice form within seven days of the date of this Order;
4. Defendant is DIRECTED to file and serve upon Plaintiff and the Court any objections to Plaintiff's proposed notice form within seven days of its filing; and
5. Defendant SHALL, within ten days of this Order, provide Plaintiff with the names and last known addresses of all non-exempt, hourly employees who were Pennsylvania residents and who worked as Security Officers within the last three years from the date of this Order.
BY THE COURT:
David R. Strawbridge
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.