IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 5, 2013
DAVID E. KATES, PETITIONER,
J.E. THOMAS, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Caputo
NOW this 5th day of February, 2013, after consideration of the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation (Doc. 4), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
(1) The Report and Recommendation (Doc. 4) is ADOPTED.
(2) Petitioner David Kates's Motion for Leave to Proceed In Forma Pauperis (Doc. 3) is GRANTED.
(3) Petitioner David Kates's Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. 1) is DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
(4) The Clerk of Court is directed to TERMINATE all other pending motions.
(5) The Clerk of Court is directed to mark the case as CLOSED.
Richard Caputo United States District Judge
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.