IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 28, 2013
DWIGHT ECHOLS, JR.
SUPERINTENDENT T. BICKELL, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Joel H. Slomsky, J.
AND NOW, this 28th day of January 2013, pursuant to Petitioner Dwight Echols, Jr.'s pro se Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. No. 1) and the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge (Doc. No. 11), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1) The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 11) of Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
2) The Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. No. 1) is DENIED.
3) All outstanding motions are DENIED AS MOOT.
4) A certificate of appealability shall not be issued because, for the reasons stated in United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge's Report and Recommendation, as approved and adopted by this Court, a reasonable jurist could not conclude that the Court is incorrect in denying and dismissing the habeas petition.
5) The Clerk of Court shall close the above-captioned case.
BY THE COURT:
Joel H. Slomsky
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.