IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 15, 2013
JEFFREY PENNINGTON, ET AL.
WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. SUCCESSOR TO WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: William H. Yohn Jr., Judge
AND NOW, this15th day of January, 2013, upon careful consideration of defendant's motion for reconsideration (Doc. No. 49), plaintiffs' motion for reconsideration (Doc. No. 50), both parties' opposition thereto, plaintiffs' motion to dismiss the defendant for lack of standing (Doc. No. 53), and plaintiffs' motion for leave to amend their complaint (Doc. No. 54), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Both plaintiffs' and defendant's motions for reconsideration are DENIED.
2. Plaintiffs' motion to dismiss the defendant for lack of standing is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.
3. Plaintiffs' Exhibit #1 erroneously labeled as a motion for leave to amend their complaint is DENIED WITH PREJUDICE.
4. Within ten days of the date hereof, the parties shall submit their proposals as to a deadline for discovery and summary judgment and a date for trial as to the action to quiet title.
5. The stay of discovery issued by order dated December 4, 2012 is lifted as to the action to quiet title claim.
William H. Yohn Jr.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.