IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 10, 2013
SUPERINTENDENT FOLINO, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova, J.
AND NOW, this 10th day of January, 2013, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and all attendant and responsive briefing, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Arnold C. Rapoport, and consideration of Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED*fn1 ;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is DENIED;
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability;
5. The Clerk shall CLOSE this case statistically.
BY THE COURT:
John R. Padova