IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 8, 2013
KENNETH E. LASH, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL A. GEORGE, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. John E. Jones III
Hon. Malachy E. Mannion
January 8, 2013 In conformity with the Memorandum issued on today's date, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Malachy E. Mannion (Doc. 41) is ADOPTED in its entirety.
2. The Motions to Dismiss of Defendants Judge Michael A. George, Mark R. Fleming, Pearl A. Thrope, the Leonard L. Lash and Kathryn A. Lash Trust ACNB, and Bonnie Bretzman (Docs. 6, 16, and 31) are GRANTED.
3. Plaintiff's Motion to "Defer Dismissal for Cause" and to "Vacate Defendant Judge George's Motion" (Docs. 5 and 11) are DENIED.
4. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. 37) is DISMISSED AS MOOT.
5. This action is DISMISSED as against Defendant Ketterman based on Plaintiff's failure to serve him pursuant to F.R.C.P. 4(m).
6. The complaint (Doc. 1) is DISMISSED and the Clerk of Court shall CLOSE the file on this case.
John E. Jones III United States District Judge
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.