IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
December 20, 2012
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Mitchell S. Goldberg, J.
AND NOW, this 20th day of December, 2012, upon consideration of Plaintiff's request for review, Defendant's response, and after careful review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge M. Faith Angell and the objections thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The relief requested in Plaintiff's Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review (Doc. No. 7) is DENIED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. Plaintiff's objections are OVERRULED;
4. Judgment is entered in favor of Defendant Michael J. Astrue, Commissioner of Social Security; and
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to mark this case closed.
BY THE COURT:
Mitchell S. Goldberg
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.