IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
December 18, 2012
KARMIN DEARING, ALSO KNOWN AS KARMIN PEARING, PLAINTIFF
JUDGE ANDREW H. DOWLING; DISTRICT ATTORNEY JENNA LEWIS; AND WARDEN JAMES MCGRADY, SHARON BLAKE, SECRETARY'S OFFICE, :: DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Rambo
Magistrate Judge Mannion
Before the court is a November 26, 2012 report of the magistrate judge (doc. 23) to whom this matter was referred. No objections have been filed to the report.*fn1 Upon consideration of the record before the court and applicable law, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1) The court adopts the report and recommendation of Magistrate Judge Mannion (doc. 23).
2) Plaintiff's motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis is GRANTED.
3) The complaint is DISMISSED pursuant to the provisions of 28 U.S.C. § 1915(e)(2)(B).
4) Plaintiff's "Motion to Modify Civil Action" (doc. 18) is DENIED.
5) It is certified that any appeal from this order will be deemed frivolous and not taken in good faith.
6) The Clerk of Court shall close the file.
SYLVIA H. RAMBO United States District Judge