IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
December 17, 2012
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Norma L. Shapiro J.
AND NOW, this 17th day of December, 2012, upon consideration of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa, the objections and response thereto, and for the reasons stated in the foregoing Memorandum, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation (paper no. 16) is APPROVED AND ADOPTED.
3. Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment (paper no. 9) is DENIED.
4. JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of the defendant commissioner and against plaintiff, Rhonda Davis.
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.