IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
December 11, 2012
GREGARY HILL ALSO KNOWN AS JOHN HALL
ROBERT COLLINS, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: William H. Yohn Jr., Judge
AND NOW, this 11th day of December, 2012, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Timothy R. Rice, and consideration of petitioner's objections to the Report and Recommendation and for the reasons set forth in the accompanying Memorandum, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's request for a stay of his petition is GRANTED. The matter is STAYED pending the outcome of petitioner's PCRA matter in state court.
2. Petitioner and respondents shall notify the court within thirty days of the conclusion of the pending PCRA matter.
3. Petitioner's request for release on bail is DENIED.
4. Petitioner's request for a certificate of appealability is DENIED as moot.
5. The clerk shall close this case statistically.
William H. Yohn Jr., Judge
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.