IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
December 10, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
JILLIAN A. LACKOVIC
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jacob P. Hart United States Magistrate Judge
VIOLATION NOTICE NO. 0933076 DUI
AND NOW, to wit, this 10th day of December, 2012, following a hearing in the above-captioned matter held on November 30, 2012, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Defendant entered a Guilty Plea;
2. Defendant shall pay a fine of Four Hundred ($400.00) Dollars and Court costs of Twenty-five ($25.00) Dollars, for a total of Four Hundred Twenty-five (425.00) Dollars
2. Defendant ordered to report to Pretrial Services for a period of not less than Six (6) Months and not more than Twelve (12) months, from the date of this order;
3. The Defendant shall submit to Drug and Alcohol testing as required by Pretrial Services;
4. The Defendant shall submit to Drug and Alcohol counseling as required by Pretrial Services;
5. Once the defendant has successfully completed Drug and Alcohol testing and counseling, the Pretrial Services may petition the Court for an Order Dismissing terminating the defendant's reporting period.
BY THE COURT:
Jacob P. Hart
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.