IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
December 10, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
JASON A. ANGELIDES
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jacob P. Hart United States Magistrate Judge
MAGISTRATE ACTION VIOLATION NOTICE NO. 2157909 DUI 2157010 POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL : 2157011 NO REGISTRATION
AND NOW, to wit, this 10th day of December, 2012, following a hearing in the above-captioned matter held on November 30, 2012, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Defendant entered his guilty plea to DUI, as charged in Violation No. 2157909, issued on July 7, 2012;
2. The Defendant is HEREBY ORDERED to pay a fine in the amount of Eight Hundred Seventy-five ($875.00) Dollars and Court costs in the amount of Twenty-five ($25.00) Dollars for a total amount of Nine Hundred ($900.00) Dollars;
3. Defendant entered his guilty plea to Possession of Alcohol, as charged in Violation No. 2157910, issued on July 7, 2012;
4. Defendant is HEREBY ORDERED to pay a fine in the amount of Seventy-five ($75.00) Dollars and Court costs in the amount of Twenty-five ($25.00) Dollars for a total amount of One Hundred $100.00) Dollars;
5. Violation No. 2157911, Improper Display of Registration is DISMISSED.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that:
6. Defendant SHALL NOT ENTER Valley Forge National Historical Park for a period of three (3) months, from the date of this Order;
7. Defendant is banned from having his boat in Valley Forge National Historical Park until Labor Day, 2013.
BY THE COURT:
Jacob P. Hart
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.