IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
December 3, 2012
BRYAN ALAN YOUNG,
LOUIS FOLINO, ET AL., RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Mitchell S. Goldberg, J.
AND NOW, this 3rd day of December, 2012, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge (Doc. No. 20) and the Objections filed by Petitioner and Respondents (Doc. Nos. 22, 23), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's and Respondent's objections (Doc. Nos. 22, 23) are OVERRULED;*fn1
2. The Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge (Doc. No. 20) is APPROVED and ADOPTED, consistent with this Order;
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DENIED WITHOUT AN
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability; and
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to mark this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT:
Mitchell S. Goldberg