IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
November 25, 2012
CLAUDIA WHITTAKER, PLAINTIFF,
HARTFORD LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Berle M. Schiller, J.
AND NOW, this 25th day of November, 2012, upon consideration of Plaintiff's and Defendant's cross-motions for summary judgment, and the parties' responses thereto, and for the reasons stated in the Court's Memorandum dated November 25, 2012, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment (Document No. 18) is GRANTED.
2. Plaintiff's Amended Motion for Summary Judgment (Document No. 22) is DENIED.
3. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (Document No. 20) is DENIED as moot.
4. Judgment is entered in favor of Defendant Hartford Life Insurance Company and against Plaintiff Claudia Whittaker.
5. The Clerk of the Court is directed to close this case.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.