The opinion of the court was delivered by: (Magistrate Judge Arbuckle)
On October 15, 2012, Attorney Stacey Acri, Counsel for Defendant Jane Acri, requested permission from the Court in a letter (Doc. No. 201) to review certain documents, specifically:
(1) the original copies of the Moro documents currently in Attorney Loftus' possession;
(2) documents responsive to a subpoena issued to non-party Attorney Moro which are still in his possession; and
(3) the filing of Plaintiff Deitrick's personal verification of Plaintiff's Answer to Interrogatories (Doc. No. 151).
I. Statement of Facts and Procedural History
On July 25, 2012, Attorney Stacey Acri, Counsel for Defendant Jane Acri, requested a discovery conference via docketed letter (Doc. No. 142) regarding a subpoena (the subpoena) issued to non-party Attorney Gregory Moro. The subpoena sought production of certain parts of Attorney Moro's files pertaining to his previous representation of Plaintiff Donna Deitrick on a separate but related matter (Moro Documents).
A telephonic discovery conference was held before a Magistrate Judge on August 13, 2012. In the Court's Order (Doc. No. 147), Counsel for the Plaintiff was directed to:
(1) review the Moro Documents in their entirety;
(2) to produce all non-privileged documents responsive to the subpoena; and,
(3) provide a detailed privilege log listing those documents, if any, that are responsive but have been withheld.
A second telephonic discovery conference was held before a Magistrate Judge on September 17, 2012. Attorney Loftus was Ordered ...