UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
November 5, 2012
RALPH W. MCCLAIN, PLAINTIFF
JAMES WALSH, ET AL., DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: William W. Caldwell United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 5th day of November, 2012, upon consideration of the reports and recommendations of the magistrate judge (Docs. 27-28), filed September 28, 2012 and October 12, 2012, to which no objections were filed, and upon independent review of the record, it is ORDERED that:
1. The magistrate judge's reports (Docs. 27 and 28) are adopted.
2. Plaintiff's motion for a temporary restraining order (doc. 14) is DENIED.
3. Defendants' motion to dismiss (doc. 10) is GRANTED.
4. Plaintiff's complaint is DISMISSED with prejudice.
5. The Clerk of Court shall close this file.
William W. Caldwell
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.