IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
October 18, 2012
ROBERT D. THOMPSON, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cynthia M. Rufe, J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 18th day of October 2012, upon consideration of Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment and Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review [Doc. No. 8], Defendant's Response [Doc. No. 11], Plaintiff's Reply [Doc. No. 12], Magistrate Judge Sitarski's Report & Recommendation [Doc. No. 13], Plaintiff's Objections thereto [Doc. No. 14], Defendant's Response [Doc. No. 15], and upon careful and independent review of the Record in the above-captioned matter, and for the reasons set forth in the attached Memorandum Opinion, the Court hereby ORDERS as follows:
1. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to REMOVE this case from civil suspense;
2. Plaintiff's Objections are OVERRULED;
3. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
4. The decision of the Commissioner of Social Security is AFFIRMED;
5. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to mark this case CLOSED. It is so ORDERED.
BY THE COURT:
Cynthia M. Rufe
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.