The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael M. Baylson, U.S.D.J.
ORDER FOR EXPEDITED PROCEEDINGS
LEADING TO BELLWETHER TRIAL AND NOW, this 3rd day of October, 2012, for the reasons set forth in the accompanying Memorandum, it is hereby ORDERED that the Court establishes the following pretrial schedule:
1. All of the following pending Motions filed by the John Doe defendants are GRANTED in part and DENIED in part:
(a) In Civil Action No. 12-2078, John Doe #16's Motion to Dismiss and/or Sever Complaint and, in the Alternative, Motion to Quash Subpoena (ECF No. 9).
(b) In Civil Action No. 12-2084, John Doe #6's Motion to Quash Subpoena and/or Sever (ECF No. 12).
(c) In Civil Action No. 12-2088, John Doe #1's Motion to Dismiss and/or Sever Complaint and Quash Subpoena (ECF No. 14), John Doe #13's Motion to Dismiss and, in the Alternative, to Issue a Protective Order and Motion for Leave to Proceed Anonymously (ECF No. 9), and John Doe #14's Motion to Vacate Order Granting Leave to File Subpoena, to Quash Subpoena, and, Alternatively, for Protective Order (ECF No. 10).
The Motions to Dismiss, Quash and/or Sever are DENIED without prejudice. The Motions to Proceed Anonymously and/or for a Protective Order are GRANTED. The parties shall redact or otherwise protect the identities of the John Doe defendants in any filings with the Court. The results of discovery may only be used for purposes of this case.
2. These cases will proceed against the following John Doe defendants only:
(a) John Doe #16 in Civil Action No. 12-2078.
(b) John Doe #6 in Civil Action No. 12-2084.
(c) John Does #1, #13, and #14 in Civil Action No. 12-2088.
3. These John Doe defendants will be referred to collectively as "Defendants" in this and all future Orders.
4. Within ten (10) days, Plaintiff shall effectuate service of the Complaint on the Defendants and file an affidavit of service or memorandum advising the Court as to why service has not been made on any Defendant, and how Plaintiff intends to proceed with regard to that Defendant.
5. Defendants shall answer, plead, or otherwise move in response to the Complaint within ...