IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 19, 2012
DEBRA SAUERS, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Stewart Dalzell, J.
AND NOW, this 19th day of September, 2012, upon consideration of Tyson Coleman's petition for writ of habeas corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 and memorandum in support thereof (docket entries ## 1 & 6), defendants' response thereto (docket entry # 9), and after careful and independent review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Henry S. Perkin (docket entry # 10), to which no one filed objections within the time that Local R. Civ. P. 72.1 IV(b) prescribes, and the Court finding that in Judge Perkin's well-reasoned Report and Recommendation he properly examined all issues of fact and law relevant to the disposition of Coleman's petition, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of Court shall TRANSFER this case from our Civil Suspense docket to our Active docket;
2. The Report and Recommendation (docket entry # 10) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. Coleman's petition for writ of habeas corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 (docket entry # 1) is DENIED;
4. Coleman having failed to make a substantial showing of the denial of a constitutional right, we decline to issue a certificate of appealability; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this case statistically.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.