IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 17, 2012
MICHAEL HARLOW, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Mary A. McLAUGHLIN, J.
AND NOW, this 17th day of September, 2012, upon consideration of the pleadings and record herein, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter and the objections to the Report and Recommendation submitted by the petitioner, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation is ADOPTED and APPROVED;
2. The petitioner's objections are OVERRULED;
3. Petitioner's petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DENIED;
4. Petitioner's motion to expand the record (Docket #6) is DENIED; and
5. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
BY THE COURT:
Mary A. McLaughlin
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.