IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 14, 2012
PENNSYLVANIA BOARD OF PROBATION AND PAROLE, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Juan R. Sanchez, J.
AND NOW, this 14th day of September, 2012, upon careful and independent consideration of Petitioner Leroy Josey's pro se Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge L. Felipe Restrepo, and Josey's objections thereto, it is ORDERED:
1. Josey's objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation (Document 13) is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. This case is TRANSFERRED to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.*fn1
4. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to forward all records and documents in this case to the Clerk of Court for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
It is further ORDERED:
* Josey's Motion to Move the Court (Document 15) is DENIED without prejudice;
* Josey's Motion to Compel (Document 17) is DENIED as moot;
* Josey's Motions for Cause (Document 18) are DENIED as moot; and
* Josey's letter request for a hearing (Document 19) is DENIED without prejudice.
The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to mark this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT:
Juan R. Sanchez