IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 14, 2012
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jan E. Dubois, J.
AND NOW, this 14th day of September 2012, after careful review and independent consideration of Plaintiff's Request for Review, the Report and Recommendation of Thomas J. Rueter, United States Magistrate Judge, dated August 17, 2012, and Defendant's Objections to Report and Recommendation, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter dated August 17, 2012, is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. Plaintiff's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED for the reasons stated in the Report and Recommendation, with which this Court agrees;
3. Plaintiff's Request for Review is DENIED;
4. Judgment is ENTERED IN FAVOR of defendant, Michael J. Astrue, Commissioner of Social Security Administration,and AGAINST plaintiff, Donna Baylis; and,
5. The Clerk of Court shall MARK this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT:
Jan E. DuBois
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.