IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 13, 2012
MICHAEL JOHN PISKANIN,
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AND DIRECTOR OF U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND ATTORNEY GENERAL, ERIC HOLDER, DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Conner
AND NOW, this 13th day of September, 2012, upon consideration of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Malachy E. Mannion (Doc. 10), recommending that plaintiff's motion to proceed in forma pauperis (Doc. 3) be denied and plaintiff's complaint (Doc. 1) be dismissed, and, following an independent review of the record and noting that plaintiff filed objections*fn1 to the report on August 20, 2012 (Doc. 11), and the court finding plaintiff's objections to be without merit and squarely addressed by Judge Mannion's report*fn2 (Doc. 10), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Mannion (Doc. 10) are ADOPTED.
2. Plaintiff's motions to proceed in forma pauperis (Docs. 3, 7) are DENIED. 28 U.S.C. § 1915(g).
3. Plaintiff's in forma pauperis complaint (Doc. 1) and petition for emergency relief (Doc. 2) are DISMISSED.
4. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case.
5. Any appeal from this order is DEEMED frivolous and not in good faith. See 28 U.S.C. § 1915(a)(3).
CHRISTOPHER C. CONNER United States District Judge