IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 12, 2012
MICHAEL JOHN PISKANIN,
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA AND ITS LEGISLATURE AND SUPREME COURT AND THEIR CURRENT MEMBERS, DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: (Judge Conner)
AND NOW, this 12th day of September, 2012, upon consideration of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Malachy E. Mannion (Doc. 8), recommending that plaintiff's motion to proceed in forma pauperis (Doc. 5) be denied and plaintiff's complaint (Doc. 1) be dismissed, and, following an independent review of the record and noting that plaintiff filed objections*fn1 to the report on August 22, 2012 (Doc. 9), and the court finding Judge Mannion's analysis to be thorough and well-reasoned, and the court finding plaintiff's objections to be without merit and squarely addressed by Judge Mannion's report (Doc. 10), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Mannion (Doc. 8) are ADOPTED.
2. Plaintiff's motion to proceed in forma pauperis (Doc. 5) is DENIED. 28 U.S.C. § 1915(g).
3. Plaintiff's in forma pauperis complaint (Doc. 1) is DISMISSED.
4. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case.
5. Any appeal from this order is DEEMED frivolous and not in good faith. See 28 U.S.C. § 1915(a)(3).
CHRISTOPHER C. CONNER United States District Judge