IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 23, 2012
STATE AUTOMOBILE MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY, PLAINTIFF,
THE FRAMEWORKERS.COM, INC., JOSEPH LALLI T/A AND/OR D/B/A THE FRAMEWORKERS.COM, AND DAVID FRANTZ, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Berle M. Schiller, J.
AND NOW, this 23rd day of August, 2012, upon consideration of Defendant David Frantz's Motion for Summary Judgment and State Automobile Insurance Company's Brief in Opposition to Frantz's Motion for Summary Judgment Requesting the Court Decline Jurisdiction in this Declaratory Judgment Action, and for the reasons provided in this Court's Memorandum dated August 23, 2012, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Frantz's request that this Court decline jurisdiction over State Auto's declaratory judgment action is GRANTED.
2. Frantz's Motion for Summary Judgment (Document No. 28) is DENIED as moot.
3. State Auto's Motion for Summary Judgment (Document No. 26) is DENIED as moot.
4. Intervenor-Defendant George Carpozi III, Inc.'s Motion for Summary Judgment (Document No. 27) is DENIED as moot.
5. State Auto's Complaint is DISMISSED.
6. The Clerk of Court is directed to close this case.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.