IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 9, 2012
RALPH E. KNAPP PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cynthia M. Rufe, J.
AND NOW, this 9th day of August 2012, after careful review and independent consideration of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge L. Felipe Restrepo, to which no objections have been filed, and the Commissioner's Uncontested Motion to Remand, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of Court is directed to remove this action from the suspense docket and return it to the active docket;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The Commissioner's Uncontested Motion to Remand is GRANTED;
4. Plaintiff's Request for Review is DISMISSED AS MOOT; and
5. The case is REMANDED to the Commissioner for further review consistent with the Report and Recommendation, pursuant to the fourth sentence of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g).
It is so ORDERED. . BY THE COURT:
Cynthia M. Rufe
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.