IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 9, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jacob P. Hart United States Magistrate Judge
AND NOW, to wit, this 9th day of August, 2012, following a hearing in the above-captioned matter held on July 27, 2012, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Defendant entered his guilty plea to Disorderly Conduct, as charged in Violation No. 3425401, issued on March 14, 2012;
2. The Defendant is HEREBY ORDERED to pay a fine in the amount of Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollars and Court costs in the amount of Twenty-five ($25.00) Dollars for a total amount of Five Hundred Twenty-five ($525.00) Dollars;
3. Defendant is HEREBY SENTENCED to One (1) year supervisory period, under the supervision of the United States Pretrial Services;
4. The first six (6) months of supervision shall be reporting supervision as directed by Pretrial Services;
5. Following success completion of his reporting supervision, the Defendant shall serve his last six (6) months of supervision as unreporting supervision;
6. Defendant shall undergo and successfully complete a Sexual Treatment Program, to be determined Pretrial Services;
7. Defendant SHALL NOT ENTER Valley Forge National Historical Park for a period of one (1) year, from the date of this Order;
8. Defendant waives his appellate rights.
BY THE COURT:
Jacob P. Hart
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.