IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 6, 2012
JESUS RODRIGUEZ SANTIAGO, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL ASTRUE COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Paul S. Diamond, J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 6th day of August, 2012, after careful and independent consideration of the Report and Recommendation, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Objections to the Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 29) are SUSTAINED in part, and OVERRULED in part;
2. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 27) is DISAPPROVED and REJECTED;
3. This mater is REMANDED to the Commissioner for further review consistent with 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) and this Order;
4. In all other respects, Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment and Request for Review (Doc. No. 14) is DENIED;and
5. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this mater statistically.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
Paul S. Diamond
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.