IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 1, 2012
SALLY GROS VEDROS, ET AL.
NORTHROP GRUMMAN SHIPBUILDING,: INC., ET AL. E.D. PA
Transferred from the Eastern District of Louisiana : (Case No. 11-1198)
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Eduardo C. Robreno, J.
AND NOW, this 1st day of August, 2012, it is hereby ORDERED that Plaintiffs' Motion to Set a Hearing for the Second Motion to Remand (ECF No. 11) and re-filed Second Motion to Remand and Motion to Strike Affidavits (ECF No. 22) are DENIED.
It is further ORDERED that the following motions*fn1 shall be TERMINATED as moot:
(1) Plaintiffs' Motion for Leave to Reply (ECF No. 29)
(2) Defendants' Motion for Leave to File Opposition to Plaintiffs' Improper Motion to Strike (ECF No. 28)
(3) Plaintiffs' Motion for Leave to File Motion to Remand & Motion to Strike (ECF No. 30)
(4) Plaintiffs' Motion for Leave to File Supplemental Memorandum (ECF No. 36)
(5) Defendants' Motion for Leave to File Reply (ECF No. 46).
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
Eduardo C. Robreno