IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 31, 2012
GEORGE SHAYA, PLAINTIFF,
WARMINSTER TOWNSHIP, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: C. Darnell Jones, II, U.S.D.J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 31st day of July, 2012, for the reasons set forth in the accompanying memorandum of law, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Motion for Summary Judgment filed by Defendants Warminster Township, Warminster Township Police Department and Corporal Casey Byrne (Docket No. 22) is GRANTED;
2. Count One is DISMISSED with prejudice;
2. Counts Two and Four are STRICKEN from the Amended Complaint in light of Plaintiff's express withdrawal of those claims;*fn1
3. Count Three is GRANTED without prejudice, as the Court declines to exercise supplemental jurisdiction over the supplemental state law claim; and
4. The Clerk shall mark this case closed for all purposes, including statistics.
BY THE COURT:
C. Darnell Jones, II