IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 23, 2012
KENNETH MURCHINSON, PLAINTIFF,
WARDEN BLEDSOE, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Caputo
MAGISTRATE JUDGE BLEWITT
NOW, this 23rd day of July, 2012, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Magistrate Judge Blewitt's Report & Recommendation (Doc. 21) is REJECTED in part and ADOPTED in part as follows:
(1) The recommendation to dismiss with prejudice Plaintiff's Amended Complaint against the Federal Bureau of Prisons is ADOPTED. The Federal Bureau of Prisons is dismissed from this action.
(2) The recommendation to dismiss with prejudice Warden Bledsoe from the action is REJECTED.
(3) The recommendations to deny Plaintiff's Motion for Preliminary Injunction (Doc. 16) and to deny as moot Plaintiff's Motion for Reconsideration (Doc. 18) are ADOPTED. Plaintiff's Motion for Preliminary Injunction (Doc. 16) is DENIED and Plaintiff's Motion for Reconsideration (Doc. 18) is DENIED as moot.
(4) The recommendation to deny Plaintiff's Motion for Discovery (Doc. 15) is ADOPTED. Plaintiff's Motion for Discovery (Doc. 15) is DENIED.
(5) The matter is RECOMMITTED to Magistrate Judge Blewitt for further proceedings, including screening Plaintiff's Second Amended Complaint, (Doc. 22), pursuant to the Prison Litigation Reform Act.
A. Richard Caputo United States District Judge
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.