IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 20, 2012
S.M., BY AND THROUGH HIS PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, G.M. AND R.M, AND G.M. AND R.M. IN THEIR OWN RIGHT PLAINTIFFS,
THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF UPPER DUBLIN, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Berle M. Schiller, J.
AND NOW, this 20thday of July, 2012, upon consideration of Plaintiffs' Motion for Summary Judgment, Defendant's response thereto, and for the reasons stated in the Court's Memorandum dated July 20, 2012, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The motion (Document No. 23) is GRANTED.
2. Judgment is entered in favor of Plaintiffs and against Defendant.
3. Plaintiffs' request for attorneys' fees under 29 U.S.C. § 794a is GRANTED.
4. Defendant is directed to pay Plaintiffs $54,041.75 in attorneys' fees, $525.96 in costs, and $1,971.20 in expert fees.
4. The Clerk of the Court is directed to close this case.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.