IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 29, 2012
WILLIAM KENNETH MILLER, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael M. Baylson, U.S.D.J.
AND NOW, this 29th day of June, 2012, upon independent review of the administrative record and the parties' submissions and upon careful consideration of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 15.) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 16.) areOVERRULED;
3. The final decision of the Commissioner denying disability benefits to Plaintiff is VACATED; and
4. The matter is REMANDED to the Commissioner pursuant to Sentence Four of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) for further proceedings consistent with this memorandum.
5. The Clerk of Court shall close this case.
BY THE COURT:
Michael M. Baylson
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.