IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 28, 2012
BRIAN STRAYER, ET AL., PLAINTIFFS,
DOUGLAS BARE, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Caputo
NOW, this 28th day of June, 2012, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiffs' Motion to Impose Sanctions Against Defendant Douglas bare Pursuant to Rule 37 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (Doc. 294) is DENIED;
2. Motion In Limine of Third-Party Defendant Stambaugh to Exclude Late Production of Documents (Doc. 289) is GRANTED to the extent these documents shall not be made part of any party's case in chief;
3. Motion of Plaintiffs to Allow the Filing of a Complaint by Plaintiffs Against Third Party Defendant Steven Stambaugh Pursuant to Rule 14(a)(3) (Doc. 291) is DENIED;
4. Third-Party Defendant Steven Stambaugh's Motion for Reconsideration and/or Relief Pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 1, 50, and 60 (Doc. 309) is GRANTED;
5. The Court's April 4, 2012 Memorandum and Order (Docs. 283 & 284) are VACATED; and
6. Third-Party Defendants Steven Stambaugh and Anita Livaditis' Motion for Summary Judgment as to Defendant / Third-Party Plaintiff Darryl Cunningham's Third-Party Claims (Doc. 278) is GRANTED.
A. Richard Caputo United States District Judge
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.