IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 27, 2012
CARL R. GREENE, PLAINTIFF,
JOHN F. STREET, CHAIRMAN DEBRA L. BRADY, PATRICK J. EIDING,
NELLIE W. REYNOLDS, AND PHILADELPHIA HOUSING AUTHORITY DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Ronald L. Buckwalter, S.J.
AND NOW, this 26thday of June, 2012, upon consideration of Defendants John F. Street, Debra L. Brady, Patrick J. Eiding, Nellie Reynolds, and Philadelphia Housing Authority's ("PHA") Motion to Compel Further Deposition Testimony (Docket No. 58), Plaintiff's Response in Opposition (Docket No. 61), and Defendants' Reply (Docket No. 62), it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. Defendants' Motion is GRANTED;
2. Within ten (10) days of this Order, Plaintiff shall fully and completely respond to all questions that were the subject of the Motion, as well as all other relevant questions posed by Defendants at his second deposition;
3. The deposition shall last no longer than four (4) hours, and may be conducted via telephone;
4. Plaintiff cannot assert the attorney-client privilege with regard to his communications with attorney Mark Foley regarding the sexual harassment complaints that are relevant to this lawsuit; and
5. Defendants' request for expenses is DENIED.
BY THE COURT:
Ronald L. Buckwalter
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.