IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 26, 2012
JEROME WALSH, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Juan R. Sanchez, J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 26th day of June, 2012, upon careful and independent consideration of Petitioner Pedro Vializ-Vega's pro se petition for writ of habeas corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa and Vializ-Vega's objections thereto, it is ORDERED:
1. Vializ-Vega's objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED;
2. The Recommendation is ADOPTED for the reasons set forth in the accompanying Memorandum;
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DENIED with prejudice;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and,
5. The Clerk of the Court shall mark this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT: Juan R. Sanchez
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.