IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 8, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 8th day of June 2012, upon careful consideration of the defendant's motion to vacate, set aside, or correct her sentence pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2255 (Document #242), and the government's motion to dismiss (Document #246), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
(1) The government's motion to dismiss the petition is GRANTED.
(2) Miss Jackson's waiver of her right to challenge her conviction and/or sentence collaterally is ENFORCED.
(3) Accordingly, Miss Jackson's petition for relief pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2255 is DISMISSED.
(4) There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
(5) The Clerk of the Court shall mark this case CLOSED for all purposes.
BY THE COURT:
Lawrence F. Stengel
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.