IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 6, 2012
JAMES WASHINGTON, PETITIONER,
JEFFREY BEARD, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Eduardo C. Robreno, J.
AND NOW, this 6th day of June, 2012, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
(1) The Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 15) is APPROVED in part and ADOPTED in part, consistent with the accompanying Memorandum Opinion.
(2) Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 18) are OVERRULED in part and SUSTAINED in part, consistent with the accompanying Memorandum Opinion.
(3) The Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus (ECF No.
1) is GRANTED, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall either release or retry Petitioner within 120 days of entry of this Order.
(4) The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
Eduardo C. Robreno
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.